Thursday

Upcoming Review & Happenings

The little trouble maker himself...gotta love the cuteness!


Hi everybody!
I just want to let you know that I will be reviewing my newest read "In Between" by Jenny B. Jones shortly. Pretty neat she has my same name :)
I'm a little behind on my reading this week as we had a small bug bombing problem (and had to temporarily evacuate the premises) thanks to my lovely furry friend, Diesel, one of our (furbabies) dog. I am also going to try to work on the design for my blog this coming week. Hope you all are having wonderful and bug free weeks! ;)
Can't wait to finish reading this book and share it with you guys. Let me know how your weeks are going! What are you up to or reading?

More posts soon!
~Jenny~

6 comments:

  1. what a cutie! Thanks for following. I'm following back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dog! I'm currently reading "Room", it's super touching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following from the hop. Look forward to the review.

    All the best,

    Clayton
    http://www.claytonpaulthomas.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, visiting from SSS, I now follow you. I'd love it if you could follow me, and feel free to enter my low entry giveaways!

    http://kidsanddeals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Follower from SSS! My blog is http://charlestonscfoodblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your dog pic and can't wait to see more posts. Love reading your blog. Visiting from Mel Dreams Often.
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Barbara
    Español para Niños (Spanish for Kids)

    ReplyDelete