Tuesday

Never A Bridesmaid: A May Wedding Story

This book review is for Janice Thompsons novel, "Never A Bridesmaid: A May Wedding Story.


This was actually a fairly quick read. I really have enjoyed all of Janice's novels that I have read so far. This one was not my favorite, however.

The story itself is very well written but I guess it just annoyed me how badly I feel the sister gets treated and how patient she is with it all.



~~~~~
Mari is the unselfish sister, who even though her feelings are hurt, seriously steps up to the plate when the chosen Maid of Honor fails to do so. She does not want her sisters wedding ruined by a runaround selfish Maid of Honor and tries to take it upon herself to make sure that doesn't happen for her sister's sake.
~~~~~~~

A lot of the plot line involves the wedding and the not so great chosen Maid of Honor but I like how they added in some romance for Mari which helped keep this flowing well.



Jenny




Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book for free in exchange for a review. I am not required to post a positive one. All opinions expressed are my own and they are sincere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment